AZR subscribes to the Health, Safety & Environment Policy in place and is committed to implementing and maintaining a Health, Safety & Environment System conforming to OHSAS 18001; 2007 throughout the whole of the company’s undertaking and at all of its premises and work sites.
Our aim is to monitor and continuously improve on our Health, Safety & Environment performance, and the company is committed to achieving this by:
• Complying with all relevant Health, Safety & Environment regulations and other legislative documents and/or requirements, codes of practice, corporate policies and protocols, as a minimum.
• Co-operating with Client, Local Authority and Housing Associations with regards to all aspects that could or have an adverse effect on the Health, Safety & Environment and the protection of individuals, groups and property.
• Develop and implement Safe Working Practices in all undertakings, by the provision of Information, Instruction & Supervision to All Employees as well as Contractors tasked to carry out undertakings on the company’s behalf.
• Training: Provide suitable and sufficient training to enable employees and contractors to carry out their work activities without hazard and/or risk.
• Develop and maintain continuous improvement of our Health, Safety & Environment performance, addressing all aspects of works.
• Fully integrate Health, Safety & Environment considerations into all aspects of the company’s undertakings to minimize any adverse effects, as far as is reasonably practicable.Internal audit and review of the Health, Safety & Environment management system shall ensure that the system remains effective and meets OHSAS 18001:2007 standards throughout the Company