AZR technologies provides saturation monitoring service by deploying the pulsed neutron logging tool. The PNL tool has 3 high resolution arrayed detectors to provide various applications such as reservoir monitoring (i. e. fluid saturations â€“ water, oil, gas saturation, fluid contact, bypassed hydrocarbon identification), wellbore integrity check (i. e. water flow identification inside, behind pipe or in cement channels) and formation evaluation for new wells (i. e. estimated rock porosity, lithology indication, gravel pack evaluation).
The PNL tool will also evaluate producing reservoirs without the need of tubing removal or when the open hole data is limited. By monitoring, evaluating and analyzing the collected data, client will then be able to reduce the production of unwanted fluids in their wells and make remedial workover decisions with greater confidence.Pulsed Neutron Tool Features:
- Reservoir monitoring by deploying Sigma, C/O, WFL and Gas Saturation
- 3 high resolution detectors for time, energy spectra recording and high sensitivity to gas
- Combinable with production logging tool
- Advance calibration mechanism to assure data quality
- Flexible conveyance methods - SRO and Memory