AZR Technologies offers formation evaluation services in complex wells to acquire open hole data such as gamma ray, compensated neutron density, bulk density, acoustic porosity, formation resistivity / array induction, borehole geometry and accelerometer magnetometer. The OH tools are a slim design and capable to be deployed in surface read-out or memory modes. This feature allows the client to run the tool with any deployment methods using tractors, coiled tubing, pipe conveyed or pump down. AZR possesses its own in-house expertise to perform data quality control, processing, and interpretation on all logging services to provide clients with a complete job package.
Formation Evaluation Tool Features:
- Slim OH Tool Features: Ideal for complex wells
- Multitude of conveyance options – TLC, Tractor, Wireline, Coil tubing, Drill pipe, Conventional, directional, horizontal, small borehole
- Highest temp & pressure rating in the industry
- Intelligent deployment tools and battery tools with excellent memory and telemetry capabilities
- Flexible conveyance methods - SRO and Memory